Saturday, June 4, 2016

Quotes from Charles Manson, the Vegan Mass Murderer

These are quotes from Charles Manson, the Vegan Mass Murderer:

"In fact, it makes me mad when someone kills snakes or dogs or cats or horses. I don't even like to eat meat - that is how much I am against killing... - Charles Manson, the Vegan Mass Murderer "You eat meat with your teeth and you kill things that are better than you are, and in the same respect you say how bad and even killers that your children are. You make your children what they are." - Charles Manson, the Vegan Mass Murderer

"If I could get angry at you, I would try to kill every one of you. If that's guilt, I accept it. - Charles Manson, the Vegan Mass Murderer

"Believe me, if I started murdering people there'd be none of ya left. - Charles Manson, the Vegan Mass Murderer" I never thought I was normal, never tried to be normal. - Charles Manson, the Vegan Mass Murderer

"If I wanted to kill somebody, I'd take this book and beat you to death with it, and I wouldn't feel a thing. - Charles Manson, the Vegan Mass Murderer